Monday, December 15

The Healthy Fit Mom - why the blog?

I'm starting this blog because health and fitness are important to me. When I was getting ready for my 20th reunion, I started working with a personal trainer. I found that most people who work in the health and fitness industry don't know how to work with a stay-at-home-mom. They don't understand us or why we do what we do. I felt that I had to figure out how to make health and fitness work in my life and it took a lot of adjustments. Adjustments that I had to figure out myself.

So, in hopes of helping other stay-at-home-moms get started or keep going with their health and fitness, I'm starting this blog.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea. I'm a stay at home mom who could use some healthy exercise. It's amazing how little I get now that I work on the computer so much. I used to do a lot and now I really have to think about it and plan it in.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Please just be polite. Thanks!!!

 

Made by Lena